Sunday, June 04, 2006

Micah 7:7-9

7But as for me, I will watch expectantly for
the Lord;
I will wait for the God of my salvation.
My God will hear me.
8Do not rejoice over me, O my enemy.
Though I fall I will rise;
Though I dwell in darkness, the Lord is a
light for me.
9I will bear the indignation of the Lord
Because I have sinned against Him,
Until He pleads my case and executes
justice for me.
He will bring me out to the light,
And I will see his righteousness.

*There will be times when those who would love to watch you fail, will rejoice when you sin. They will be happy that you sinned when you called yourself a Christian.
Do not let it get you down. Though you fall down and are in the darkness, the Lord will plead your case and execute the justice that is necessary, so that you will shall be blameless in the day of our Lord Christ Jesus. (1 Cor. 1:8, Psalms 51:4). Never lose sight in God, who will always be your light, and who will always lift you out of the darkness. Believe He can, and He will.

Church was good this morning we spoke about the "Seriousness of the Christian Life". Tomorrow is our bible study/accountability group. Pray for our group, we could really use it.
God go with you all.


3 comments:

Shadow said...

Thanks for the post, many of the Psalms speak of the same thing, such as Psalm 13 for example, the Lord will keep hold of us and will not let us fall.

What is the group like that you are attending? And what are they going through right now? I will pray that that will go well and be honouring to Christ.

Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

It is true people are waiting for Christians to fail. That's why we have to be on guard. We do need to be in Jesus light for guidance and protection. Nice post.

Anonymous said...

word up homie!